My life through my iPhone.
1) Started my Monday with Cheetos: Flamming Hot Puffs and TrendingNY's latest issue featuring Vashtie.
2) Beautiful Japanese décor at Blue Ribbon Sushi in the Lower East Side.
Interesting fact: the “O” in HOPE leans forward, propelling us to look forward to the promise of a better, more peaceful future.
4) Finished my first half marathon (woot woot)! Running this marathon was such an emotional experience for me. A year ago, I made a promise I would start running more and now I’m running 13.1 miles. It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
5) This is how I looked BEFORE the half marathon (post marathon = not so cute). NYRR did an amazing job creating a pre-run/party for the runners and building up the hype for the big race.
6) Found Bradley Theodore’s art piece walking back home from SoHo. The vibrant mural features the recently awarded CFDA winners, Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen
7) Located at the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, the "Time After Time” Hello Kitty capsule is part of a project that allows visitors to add personal items to fill the sculpture. All of the items will be gathered in anticipation of the 2020 Olympic games held in Tokyo.
8) Union Square’s farmers market had an array of succulents plants that I just had to have. These little cuties are perfect for apartments (especially in New York). Can’t wait to go back to get more!
9)The one thing I love most about New York is the art that surrounds the street — they’re the perfect backdrop for OOTDs :)