Check out my latest diary entry and be sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (@yup_nyc)!!
1) Sippin' on Cachaça 51 cocktails and enjoying the view at The Foundry (a.k.a. the place where Jessa from Girls got married) for the Secret Summer event.
2) Watching one of my new favorite artists, Marian Hill, perform at POPSUGAR's private event.
3) My NYFWM survival kit: press pass, phone charger, hot Cheetos, business cards, and sunscreen … yes, I said sunscreen.
4) Ahhhh I still can’t believe I made it to NYFWM! It still seems like a dream to me.
6) This Asics phone charger is the truth!
7) I know I’m late on this new foodie trend but I finally had an acai bowl for the first time and it was life changing.
8) Three of my favorite things summed up in one picture: My sis, my BF, and Polaroid pictures.
9) Summer solstice, summer stroll in the LES.
10) The back of this ASOS jumper is everything! Plus, it makes me look like I have a little rump.
11) Custom made Team Zissou Adidas sneakers at the Wes Anderson Bad Dads VI exhibit.
12) Hood By
13) Enjoying good company and good music from DJ So Super Sam at the 143 party.
14) This picture makes me LOL every time I look at it. The weather was 98 degrees with 80% humidity and I thought it would be smart to wear a tight black t-shirt and overalls to the Adidas Fanatic Event.
15) How cute are these sugar packets from Jack’s Wife Freda?!